After nearly six years filled with moving, construction and renovation, Namaste Charter School opened our permanent new home in 2010. Our new home is designed to meet students’ learning and wellness needs and features:
- Seven additional classrooms to support Namaste’s Dual Language, literacy, mathematics, healthy lifestyles, and Peaceful People curricula
- An elevator and other upgrades to make the school ADA-accessible, allowing all students and families to attend Namaste
- A new library to accommodate the needs and interests of all Kindergarten – 8th grade students
- Enhanced Special Education facilities
- Existing gymnasium and yoga studio renovation
- A new fitness center with 16 independent exercise machines to provide students important practice in lifestyle fitness
- An expanded kitchen for daily healthy breakfast and lunch (including a salad bar option!)
- Increased space and resources for the Family Center to reach Namaste families and community members alike
Namaste made a $6.5 million investment in our students’ and community’s future. We invite you to contribute to our Build Namaste campaign and leave a lasting mark in our students’ lives as we continue our growth and impact in the years ahead.
To learn about building naming opportunities, and more about our Build Namaste campaign, please contact Allison Lipsman, Director of Development: email@example.com or 773-715-9558 ext. 301.
To make a financial gift in yours or a loved one’s name, please visit our secure online contributions page.