Learning the Namaste Way Institutes
Learning the Namaste Way provides a unique experience for teachers and school leaders to observe, learn, and explore Namaste Charter School’s best practices in action. Immerse yourself in Namaste’s successful model and learn how to build a healthier school community that boosts student achievement.
Learn more about what you’ll experience and learn here.
- Work closely with Namaste’s leadership team
- Observe Namaste’s Kindergarten-8th grade classrooms in action
- Experience Namaste’s unique Healthy Lifestyles Program
- Tour a successful, award-winning school
- Plan for healthy lifestyle changes in your home school or district
- Receive ongoing technical support from Namaste teachers and school leaders
For information about the Institutes or to learn about other professional development opportunities for your school or district, please contact
Kathryn Nelson, Development Associate
firstname.lastname@example.org or (773) 715-9558 x 289.
Namaste Charter School is a CPS-approved high-quality
Professional Development provider.
Past Institute Success
More than 80 teachers and school leaders from across the country have participated in our seven”Learning the Namaste Way” Institutes. The educators were immersed in Namaste’s innovative school model and left with tactical tools and strategies to build a healthier community that boosts student achievement!
Support Targeted for Your School or District
Namaste Charter School staff have limited availability to provide targeted, individualized professional development at your school or onsite at Namaste. Please contact Kathryn to discuss your needs and interests: email@example.com.
You can see photos from our past Institutes here.