Welcome to Namaste Charter School!
If you are interested in enrolling your child at Namaste Charter School, please visit the Admissions page.
Expectations of Our Families
Namaste Charter School welcomes and requires a high level of family involvement. Parents and guardians are encouraged to work closely with school staff to help provide the best educational experience possible for all of our students.
Namaste families are expected to work with their children at home by building positive relationships, doing homework and reading together each evening, and emphasizing the importance of school. It is also expected that families will engage in positive, solutions-oriented conversations with teachers and administration when challenging situations arise. In addition to these general principles, families are expected to:
• Attend all mandatory meetings and conferences (at least three times per year)
• Participate in monthly family events
• Use the Family Center as a resource for educational materials and opportunities, activities, and workshops
• Ensure that students are at school every day and are dropped off and picked up on time
• Ensure that students are prepared for school each day with completed homework, being well-rested, and in dress code
• Provide current contact information and update as necessary
• Read the weekly newsletter (please see the password-protected Family page; contact the office to receive the password)
Additional information about family involvement at Namaste Charter School can be found in the Student Handbook distributed to all families at the beginning of each school year.
Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO)
The Namaste Charter School PTO seeks to support the Namaste mission by promoting open and respectful communication between home and school. The PTO raises money to support Namaste programs through initiatives including an annual candle sale, Jump-A-Thon and selling healthy food at family events. Please contact Namaste’s Parent Coordinator to learn more.